3rd Annual Student & Parent Leadership Conference: Being a Student in the Age of Uncertainty
- Rancho Campus (WH-142, WH-112, AD-151)
- Saturday, April 28
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Brought to you by the Dreamers’ Club, Undocumented Advocates, the Office of Special Populations, and many others
- 3rd Annual Student Parent Leadership Conference [PDF flier]
- Students can register for free here: …
Chaffey Clubs Unite in support of undocumented students. Enjoy a game of updated, millennial loteria, Thursday, April 12, 2:30 – 3:30 pm, CAA lobby.
Co-sponsored by the Lavender Coalition, Undocumented Advocates, CCSG, Language Arts, and many others.
Chaffey Clubs Unite
Chaffey College ‘Zines Fest
Wed., March 7, 12:30 – 1:50 p.m, Rancho, CAA Lobby
What’s a ‘zine? A ‘zine is typically a self-published, mini-magazine associated with music, art, personal expression, politics, or counter-culture movements.
Check out this lib guide by Annette Young for more details and resources: http://libguides.chaffey.edu/zines
File your FAFSA (or CA Dream Act) today. The deadline is Friday, March 2.
Chaffey College Financial Aid Office:
Documented by Jose-Antonio Vargas
Tuesday, February 13, 2 – 4 p.m., Rancho, Wargin Hall 102
Watch the trailer.
The Dreamers’ Club meets
- Monday, 12:30 – 1:50 p.m, LA-106, Rancho
- Wednesday, 12:30 – 1:50 p.m., FNLC-125, Fontana
Open to all students, this club provides social and academic support as well as advocacy and leadership training to AB 540 / DACA / undocumented students and their allies.